Discover Halong Bay - Experience Bhaya!
Departure From: Hanoi, Daily.
Boarding at: Halong Bay.
Rate from (per person in US dollar):
The Bhaya is a new boat with an ancient history. A true traveler of his time, the Vietnamese Emperor Khai Dinh (1885-1925) defied the custom of taking thousands of courtiers on a royal trip, and took just twelve of his most trusted followers on a very exceptional trip to Halong Bay. His ship was one of the best of the wonderful wooden junks that sailed the waters of Halong. Inspired by the romantic landscape of the limestone karst islands rising in the middle of the waters, Khai Dinh commissioned a poem in praised of the bay’s beauty to be carved on the cliff of Dau Go Cave.
Launched in July 2007, the first Bhaya cruise ship features twenty luxurious cabins furnished in classical style. The ship can accommodate up to 40 passengers for either 1day/2nights cruise or 3days/2nights cruise in Halong Bay. In November 2008, Bhaya will be accompanied by the launch of her sister ship. Together, the two ships offer 40 luxurious cabins and suites and an exciting array of activities and facilities for you to enjoy as you discover the scenic delights of Halong Bay.
At this time, Bhaya Cruise has three 20-cabin ships and one 15-cabin ship.
- Restaurants and Bar
- Kayaking Service (Optional)
- A/C cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- First Aid Kits
- Doctor on-call
- Luggage Storages
- Emergency Tender boat
- Major credit cards accepted
- Dial-up Internet Access at The Reception
- Conference and Meeting Equipment
- Safety box at the reception
- IDD at the reception
- Library (Rental and Exchange only)
- 24/7 Security
|Recommend to bring
- Original Passport with valid visa
- Camera and rolls of film
- Sun block
- Wide brim hat
- Swimming clothes
- Sun Glasses
- Small amount of cash
- Jackets (In winter only)
- Personal medicines
- Joy and big smiles
|Recommend not to bring|
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pets or any kind of animal
- Hazardous Materials
- Inflammable and Explosives
- Any kind of weapon
- Rates are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy, including TAX and SERVICE CHARGES.
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adults is applied.
3 Day 2 night Program
- Welcome drinks
- Boat trip & specified program
- Kayaking on second day (for 3d/2n itinerary)
- English speaking guide on board
- All meals per program
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance on board
- Vietnam visa arrangements, learn more.
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks, tippings
- Other personal expenses.
- Transfer round trip (on request)