Old World Elegance in Halong Bay with Emeraude Classic Cruises!
Departure From: Hanoi, Daily.
Boarding at: Halong Bay.
Rate from (per person in US dollar):
In 1910 a paddle steamer called the Emeraude was offering unforgettable cruises in Halong Bay for visitors to what was then French Indochina. The Emeraude was part of a flotilla owned by the Roque family who had left Bordeaux in 1858 in search of adventure and fortune. Over a period of more than 50 years they found both. After several ups and downs including successful trading and timber businesses, near bankruptcy and being taken hostage by pirates, the Roque brothers built Emeraude, Perle, Saphir, Rubis and Onyx to ferry passengers and freight along the waterways of Indochina and cruise on magnificent Halong Bay.
Today the Emeraude offers a regular cruise service on board a luxurious replica steamer with 38 cabins meticulously designed to evoke the nostalgic charm of colonial Indochina.
Be transported back to the old times, charm and luxury of
Indochina's Emeraude Classic Cruises, with all the comforts and
personal service you could possibly wish for. Sail the mysterious Halong Bay in a deluxe 55 meters vessel that has been designed in the tradition of Le Tonkin.
- Restaurants and Bar
- Kayaking Service (Optional)
- A/C cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- First Aid Kits
- Doctor on-call
- Luggage Storages
- Emergency Tender boat
- Major credit cards accepted
- Dial-up Internet Access at The Reception
- Conference and Meeting Equipment
- Safety box at the reception
- IDD at the reception
- Library (Rental and Exchange only)
- 24/7 Security
|Recommend to bring
- Original Passport with valid visa
- Camera and rolls of film
- Sun block
- Wide brim hat
- Swimming clothes
- Sun Glasses
- Small amount of cash
- Jackets (In winter only)
- Personal medicines
- Joy and big smiles
|Recommend not to bring|
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pets or any kind of animal
- Hazardous Materials
- Inflammable and Explosives
- Any kind of weapon
- Rates are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy, including TAX and SERVICE CHARGES.
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adults is applied.
2 Day 1 night Program
- Welcome drinks
- Boat trip & specified program
- English speaking guide on board
- All meals per program
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance on board
- Vietnam visa arrangements, learn more.
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks, tippings
- Other personal expenses.
- Transfer round trip (on request)