Bai Tho Junk
Discover the bay in style!
8.00: Pick up from Hanoi, transfer to Halong bay
11.30 – 12.15: Arriving at Bai Chay harbor
12.15 – 12.30: Transfer to tender, welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins, depart for Halong Bay
13.00 – 14.30: Enjoy local sea food lunch while the junk sails to Ha Long Bay passing by Thien Cung cave, Dau Go grotto, Fighting cock islet
15.00 – 16.00: Visit Sung Sot cave,explore the most famous grotto in entire Halong Bay
16:30 – 17.30: Visit Titop beach – It’s time for relaxing, swimming or kayaking…
Overnight anchorage near Titop and enjoy the sunset
19.30 – 21.00: Savor our Set-dinner in dinning room
Overnight on your junk
06.30: Enjoy sunrise over the Bay
07.00: Have breakfast
08.00 – 08.30: Cruise through Ha long Bay and contemplate Man’s head islet, Tortoise islet
08.30 – 09.30: Arrive at Luon Cave (Hang Luồn) – explore most famous grottoes in the entire Halong bay by local rowing boat – Enjoy kayaking activities (weather permitted)
09.30: Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection
10.00: Having international buffet brunch served while cruising through Bai Tu Long bay, Bai Tho mountain and Ha Long market.
11.00: Arriving at pier. Transfer back to Hanoi city.
14.30 - 15.00: Arriving Hanoi
- Rates are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy, including TAX and SERVICE CHARGES.
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adults is applied.
- Welcome drinks
- Boat trip & specified program
- English speaking guide on board
- All meals per program
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance on board
- Vietnam visa arrangements, learn more.
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks, tippings
- Other personal expenses.
- Transfer round trip (on request)