Old World Elegance in Halong Bay with Emeraude Classic Cruises!
Check-in between 11h 30 - 12h 00 at the Emeraude Cafe in Halong City
Enjoy a refreshing “Welcome Cocktail” upon check-in on the sun deck
Cruise commences and the lavish buffet lunch served at the restaurant
Visit by Tender to see the Sung Sot Caves (Cave of Surprises) weather permitting
Option of Kayaking or Swimming near Hang Trong anchorage
Vietnamese cuisine demonstration at the sun deck
Complimentary canapés at the sun deck bar
Scrumptious International Buffet Dinner served at the restaurant
Evening Movie show at the sun deck
Accommodation on board
Tai Chi exercise at the sun deck and continuation of cruise
Breakfast Buffet served in the restaurant
Check-out on board and disembarkation at Emeraude Café, Halong City at 09h30 am
- Rates are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy, including TAX and SERVICE CHARGES.
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adults is applied.
- Welcome drinks
- Boat trip & specified program
- English speaking guide on board
- All meals per program
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance on board
- Vietnam visa arrangements, learn more.
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks, tippings
- Other personal expenses.
- Transfer round trip (on request)