Luxury you deserve!
Departure From: Hanoi, Daily.
Boarding at: Halong Bay.
Rate from (per person in US dollar):
Perfectly designed in inspiration of Classic Eastern style and finely
equiped with modern amenities, Indochina fleet is considered as the
most luxury and charming one in Halong bay. Moreover, our qualified,
experienced and highly motivated staffs look forward to make your stay
impeccable. Indochina is proud to be the first choice of many tourists
inside and outside Vietnam for their trip to the World Natural Heritage
– Halong Bay.
Indochina Sails have the advantages of big sizes with big floors, standard rooms for big groups.
- Restaurants and Bar
- Kayaking Service (Optional)
- A/C cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- First Aid Kits
- Doctor on-call
- Luggage Storages
- Emergency Tender boat
- Major credit cards accepted
- Dial-up Internet Access at The Reception
- Conference and Meeting Equipment
- Safety box at the reception
- IDD at the reception
- Library (Rental and Exchange only)
- 24/7 Security
|Recommend to bring
- Original Passport with valid visa
- Camera and rolls of film
- Sun block
- Wide brim hat
- Swimming clothes
- Sun Glasses
- Small amount of cash
- Jackets (In winter only)
- Personal medicines
- Joy and big smiles
|Recommend not to bring|
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pets or any kind of animal
- Hazardous Materials
- Inflammable and Explosives
- Any kind of weapon
- Rates are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy, including TAX and SERVICE CHARGES.
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adults is applied.
2 Day 1 night Program
3 Day 2 night Program
- Welcome drinks
- Boat trip & specified program
- Kayaking on second day (for 3d/2n itinerary)
- English speaking guide on board
- All meals per program
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance on board
- Vietnam visa arrangements, learn more.
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks, tippings
- Other personal expenses.
- Transfer round trip (on request)