Discover Halong Bay - Experience Bhaya!
12.00 Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
12.45 Embark your cruise onboard Bhaya Cruises. Enjoy welcome drinks while our Cruise Manager does the itinerary and safety briefing.
13.00 Let the vacation begin with a tasty lunch while the boat cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.
15.00 Discover the mysterious Tien Ong Cave which is not only a beauty spot but also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.
17.00 Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free". Take the chance to get more delicious drinks and fun.
17.30 Join exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration, learn and try your hands with authentic Vietnamese food. The winner or the Master-Chef of Bhaya Cruise would be awarded surprising gifts. It’s also time to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while the boat anchors for an overnight stay.
19.00 Enjoy set-menu dinner on board while your Cruise Manager introduces the following day program.
21.00 Retire to your cabin or join our staffs for squid fishing. Overnight on board.
06.15 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee being served. Rejuvenate your body and mind with the slow movement of Tai Chi and enjoy the dawn on the bay.
07.00 Light breakfast is served onboard. The boat weighs anchor to sail to Cua Van floating village.
07.45 Take your time to visit the village which is voted as one of the 11 insanely beautiful small towns around the world by huffingtonpost.com. You can choose either kayak or traditional rowing boat to go around discovering local life on the waters.
09.00 Return to your boat and relax. Enjoy the brunch before checking out.
10.45 Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
- Rates are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy, including TAX and SERVICE CHARGES.
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adults is applied.
- Welcome drinks
- Boat trip & specified program
- English speaking guide on board
- All meals per program
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance on board
- Vietnam visa arrangements, learn more.
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks, tippings
- Other personal expenses.
- Transfer round trip (on request)