Discover Halong Bay - Experience Bhaya!
Halong Bay in style on board Bhaya - a newly built wooden junk
featuring twenty luxurious cabins furnished in classic Eastern style. A
truly memorable experience awaits you as you cruise this delightful
Bay, reveling in its tranquility as you escape the bustling tourist
sights. Start your day with calming Tai Chi, dine on fresh seafood on
the deck, then retire to your own plush cabin - just some of the
highlights of Bhaya’s exceptional Halong Bay cruise.
08.00 Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay
12.00 Enjoy a Welcome cocktail upon embarking Bhaya
13.00 Savour a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as your cruise begins
Spend the afternoon cruising amongst the limestone islands. Explore the
Cave of Surprise (Sung Sot Cave). Swim or kayak at Hang Doi (weather
permitting). Meet with local people at Van Gia fishing village (in
summer only). Enjoy optional onboard activities: e.g. sunbathing,
traditional massage, cooking demonstrations
17.00 Swim or kayak at Ho Dong Tien anchorage (weather permitting)
19.00 Feast as a luxury Vietnamese Buffet Dinner is served
21.00 Relax at leisure
Overnight aboard Bhaya
06.00 Practise Tai Chi on the Sundeck
07.00 Start your day with an International Buffet Breakfast
08.30 Continue cruising in Halong Bay
10.00 Disembark Bhaya
10.45 Transfer back to Hanoi
- Rates are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy, including TAX and SERVICE CHARGES.
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adults is applied.
- Welcome drinks
- Boat trip & specified program
- English speaking guide on board
- All meals per program
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance on board
- Vietnam visa arrangements, learn more.
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks, tippings
- Other personal expenses.
- Transfer round trip (on request)