Discover the bay in style!
Departure From: Hanoi, Daily.
Boarding at: Halong Bay.
Rate from (per person in US dollar):
Officially open on 18 December 2007, our newest four star junk will set the
standard for services and amenities on the bay. Fitted out in the
1930's Indochine style, the Halong jasmine will feature 22 spacious
cabins, restaurant, lounge and two special jasmine Suites with their own
jacuzzi & balcony for uninterrupted views of the bay.
the intimacy of a small party within the space of Halong Bay’s largest
cruise junk. A lengthy 55 meters from bow to stern and measuring an
impressive 11 meters wide, Halong jasmine can accommodate 80 passengers
at any one time across four luxurious decks, with an overnight
capacity of 48. The attention to detail and quality of design is
apparent in every inch of this newly-built junk, artfully marrying
space, rich 1930s Indochina-style wooden décor and exquisite
ornamentation throughout its air-conditioned bedrooms, restaurant, bars
and communal spaces.
Whether you want to throw a party on the
sundeck, enjoy an intimate candle-lit dinner in the jasmine restaurant,
or just find a quiet nook or cranny to relax and unwind, Cruise
Halong’s jasmine junk is the perfect way to enjoy the bay.
- Restaurants and Bar
- Kayaking Service (Optional)
- A/C cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- First Aid Kits
- Doctor on-call
- Luggage Storages
- Emergency Tender boat
- Major credit cards accepted
- Dial-up Internet Access at The Reception
- Conference and Meeting Equipment
- Safety box at the reception
- IDD at the reception
- Library (Rental and Exchange only)
- 24/7 Security
|Recommend to bring
- Original Passport with valid visa
- Camera and rolls of film
- Sun block
- Wide brim hat
- Swimming clothes
- Sun Glasses
- Small amount of cash
- Jackets (In winter only)
- Personal medicines
- Joy and big smiles
|Recommend not to bring|
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pets or any kind of animal
- Hazardous Materials
- Inflammable and Explosives
- Any kind of weapon
- Rates are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy, including TAX and SERVICE CHARGES.
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adults is applied.
2 Day 1 night Program
3 Day 2 night Program
- Welcome drinks
- Boat trip & specified program
- Kayaking on second day (for 3d/2n itinerary)
- English speaking guide on board
- All meals per program
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance on board
- Vietnam visa arrangements, learn more.
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks, tippings
- Other personal expenses.
- Transfer round trip (on request)