Unique & Different Journey!
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
07.30 – 08.30: Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
08.30: Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
10.00: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
12.00: Arrive Bai Chay harbor, Halong Bay.
12.15: Welcome to Majestic Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
12.30: Have Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
14.30: arrival in Van Gia floating fishing village, take rowing boat through the village or kayaking to visiting around the floating fishing village.
15.30: Continued exploration the bay.
16.00: Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village, and Swimming in the bay.
17.30: Back Majestic cruise and relax.
18.00: Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Majestic Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19.30: Time for dinner enjoying special BBQ seafood on the cruise.
21.00: Evening entertainments. play game on the cruise. cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Majestic Cruise.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07.00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
08.00: Arrive Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
10.00: Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
11.00: Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12.00: Majestic Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12.30: Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14.30: Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
16.00 – 16.30: Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
Note: The above itinerary is subject to change with or without prior notice
- Rates are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy, including TAX and SERVICE CHARGES.
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adults is applied.
- Welcome drinks
- Boat trip & specified program
- Snorkel equipment (subject to availability)
- English speaking guide on board
- All meals per program
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tax and service charges.
- Insurance on board
- Vietnam visa arrangements, learn more.
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks, tippings
- Other personal expenses.
- Transfer round trip (on request)