Au Co Cruise
Gulf of Tonkin!
Departure From: Hanoi, Daily.
Boarding at: Halong Bay.
Rate from (per person in US dollar):
Au Co Cruise is the first and only luxury cruise operator specialising in offering a three-day two-night voyage through world-renowned Halong Bay, Cat Ba Island and the Gulf of Tonkin. The Au Co ship features the very latest safety standards and represents Vietnamese and Oriental culture at its best. Each of her 32 spaciously-designed private cabins boasts luxurious bathrooms and panoramic balconies.
Graceful and sophisticated in every detail, the Au Co is setting new standards for luxurious travel in Vietnam, guaranteeing her passengers a lifetime experience. Her 3 day voyage will not only journey through the natural wonders of UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, Halong Bay, but uniquely will also allow passengers to discover the Bays of Lan Ha and Bai Tu Long, as well as Cat Ba Island, with its renowned National Park.
But what exactly is it that makes The Au Co a lifetime experience? For every cruise, the Au Co pledges the following:
- a unique route – our three day two night cruise is the first of its kind, offering passengers the opportunity to explore three bays, including Halong Bay, and Cat Ba Island, discovering each of these exciting destinations through a variety of excursions and activities.
- state of the art design – the ship herself not only features the latest safety features but is also designed throughout to give a sense of space and luxury, enhancing the cruise experience .
- a cultural experience – from the decoration of the ship, to the quality of our dining service, through to the range of activities available, The Au Co is designed to allow our passengers to get a true sense of Vietnam and experience a taste of the Orient .
- a responsible cruise – we aim to preserve the beauty of the Gulf of Tonkin for future generations by minimising the impact on the local environment, operating under the concept of sustainable tourism, and supporting local communities.
- Restaurants and Bar
- Kayaking Service (Optional)
- A/C cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- First Aid Kits
- Doctor on-call
- Luggage Storages
- Emergency Tender boat
- Major credit cards accepted
- Dial-up Internet Access at The Reception
- Conference and Meeting Equipment
- Safety box at the reception
- IDD at the reception
- Library (Rental and Exchange only)
- 24/7 Security
|Recommend to bring
- Original Passport with valid visa
- Camera and rolls of film
- Sun block
- Wide brim hat
- Swimming clothes
- Sun Glasses
- Small amount of cash
- Jackets (In winter only)
- Personal medicines
- Joy and big smiles
|Recommend not to bring|
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pets or any kind of animal
- Hazardous Materials
- Inflammable and Explosives
- Any kind of weapon
- Rates are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy, including TAX and SERVICE CHARGES.
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adults is applied.
- Welcome drinks
- Boat trip & specified program
- Kayaking on second day (for 3d/2n itinerary)
- English speaking guide on board
- All meals per program
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance on board
- Vietnam visa arrangements, learn more.
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks, tippings
- Other personal expenses.
- Transfer round trip (on request)