Heaven on Earth!
Check-in at Paradise Suites Hotel – Tuan Chau Island
On arrival at Paradise Suites Hotel after the long drive from Hanoi, enjoy your light refreshments before boarding time.
Embarkation on Paradise Peak
Once you have embarked, you will be taken to the restaurant where you’ll meet the Paradise Peak crew.
While your enjoy your welcome drink, you will be given a short briefing about your cruise and itinerary. Don’t forget - your butler will take care of your every need while you are on board.
Lunch at the restaurant
Lunch will be served in the restaurant while cruising the islands and islets of stunning Halong Bay.
Cruise Halong Bay or enjoy a Spa Treatment
After lunch is the time to contemplate the timeless beauty of Halong Bay as Paradise Peak cruises past
the limestone islands, islets and towers. Alternatively, you may wish to use this time for a spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa*.
Visit Luon Cave by rowing bamboo boats or kayak*
Then you will visit Luon Cave by bamboo boats rowed by locals. The north-eastern part of Bo Hon Island
is an ideal destination for kayaking. If this excursion doesn’t take your fancy, stay on board and treat yourself to a delicious afternoon tea.
Visit to Sung Sot Cave
Your next stop is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave. The cave itself is stunning but so are the views on exit, where you’ll be rewarded with sweeping views across the Bay.
Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* and Cooking Demonstration
The Paradise Peak will anchor overnight at Coconut Tree Island. Indulge in a cocktail or two during
Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* as you watch the sunset from the sundeck, followed by a demonstration of
easy-to-make Vietnamese recipes.
Royal Bao Dai Dinner
Enjoy your Paradise Royal Dinner your way - dine anywhere you want on the ship: your cabin, the
sundeck or the restaurant. It really is up to you. After dinner, the rest of the evening is yours to enjoy: squid fishing, a movie in your cabin, more drinks* on the sundeck or even a spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa*.
Tai Chi on Sundeck
Awaken your senses with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck before breakfast. Breathe in the fresh morning air, watch the sunrise and feel your body revitalise.
Visit Titov Island
Paradise Peak arrives at “must see” Titov Island. Hike to the top for stunning views of Halong Bay, or go for a refreshing swim in the cool, emerald waters. For a morrelaxing visit, you can people-watch while sipping on a coconut.
Breakfast in the restaurant
Back on board, breakfast will be served in the restaurant or in your cabin as we cruise past Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and Fighting Cocks Islet. Bill settlement and check-out before we return to Tuan
Disembark at the Tuan Chau Marina
After disembarking from the Paradise Peak, guests who are returning to Hanoi on the Paradise shuttle
bus will be served a light lunch.
Return to Hanoi.
Notes: Due to cruising conditions, itineraries may change without prior notice. Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant/bar area, but internet connectivity is limited due to the geography of Halong. Thank you for your understanding.
- Rates are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy, including TAX and SERVICE CHARGES.
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adults is applied.
- Butler service
- 2 day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury suites, deluxe amenities, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- Access to sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, fitness corner, library
- 1 breakfast / 1 lunch / 1 dinner (à la carte unlimited)
- Unlimited local beer, soft drinks, house wines & selected spirits on board
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Complimentary mini bar
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Spa treatment services
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions