Heaven on Earth!
Departure From: Hanoi, Daily.
Boarding at: Halong Bay.
Rate from (per person in US dollar):
Paradise Peak is Paradise Cruises’ latest masterpiece, a sumptuous floating hotel that has redefined the boundaries of Five Star cruising by providing a supreme level of luxury to its prestigious passengers.
In all aspects, Paradise Peak seems to mirror the splendour and majesty of the surrounding scenery offered by Halong Bay. Paradise Peak does not only offer a unique travelling experience, it allows you to dream with your eyes wide open.
Similar to Paradise Luxury vessels in appearance, Paradise Peak offers in total 8 stately suites for an infinite comfort and care. All facilities have been designed with the utmost elegance and the crew composed to ensure a guest service worthy of the most remarkable grand hotels.
Designed to offer you exceptional services, Paradise Peak features the most spacious spa facilities and the very first and only library and fitness room of Ha Long Bay.
“Paradise Peak offers what no one else does in the bay at the moment”, says Jonas Hjerpe, Cruise Director in charge of the ship. “The Peak is more than a boat. It combines the facilities of a luxury resort, the elegance of a boutique hotel, offers a wide range of activities, infinite cruising possibilities and provides the guests with an extremely personalised service for a cruise that will, in all aspects, be tailored to the wishes of each passenger.”
Beyond the luxurious amenities of the shiny wooden ship, the Cruise Director defines the Peak as a unique concept. “Paradise Peak is an experience, the experience of a supremely personalised and attentive service for a cruise entirely designed by and for the guests”, reminds Mr Jonas. From their very first step onto Tuan Chau Island, each guest is attended by a personal butler. They are then presented with a wide range of “A la carte” excursions and activities, can select dining delicacies and locations, and create their own cruise in pure intimacy while still enjoying facilities worthy of a luxury resort.
- Launch Date: January 2012
- Star Rating: 5 stars
- Total Length: 41.5 meters
- Total Width: 9 meters
- Total Height: 11.5 meters
- Outfit: Traditional Vietnamese Wooden Junk
- Capacity: 08 rooms
- Number Of Decks: 04 decks
- Operating Area: Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
- Boarding location: Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, Quang Ninh, Vietnam
- Check in time: 12.30pm
- Check out time: 10.30am
- Language spoken: English, Vietnamese
- Restaurants and Bar
- Kayaking Service (Optional)
- A/C cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- First Aid Kits
- Doctor on-call
- Luggage Storages
- Emergency Tender boat
- Major credit cards accepted
- Dial-up Internet Access at The Reception
- Conference and Meeting Equipment
- Safety box at the reception
- IDD at the reception
- Library (Rental and Exchange only)
- 24/7 Security
|Recommend to bring
- Original Passport with valid visa
- Camera and rolls of film
- Sun block
- Wide brim hat
- Swimming clothes
- Sun Glasses
- Small amount of cash
- Jackets (In winter only)
- Personal medicines
- Joy and big smiles
|Recommend not to bring|
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pets or any kind of animal
- Hazardous Materials
- Inflammable and Explosives
- Any kind of weapon
- Rates are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy, including TAX and SERVICE CHARGES.
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adults is applied.
2 Day 1 night Program:
3 Day 2 night Program:
- Welcome drinks
- Boat trip & specified program
- Snorkel Equipment (subject to availability)
- English speaking guide on board
- All meals per program
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance on board
- Vietnam visa arrangements, learn more.
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks, tippings
- Other personal expenses.
- Transfer round trip (on request)