Victory Star Cruise
Discover the bay in style!
08.00: Pick up & departure Hanoi by shuttle bus or private car/van (upon request)
11.30 - 12.15: Arrival at Hon Gai International Harbour.
12.30 - 13.00: Transfer by tender to the boat, enjoy welcome drink, depart to Bai Tu Long bay.
13.00 - 14.30: Enjoy lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.30 - 16.30: Transfer from the boat to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng fishing village. Rowers are local people wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature.
16.45 - 17.30: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Ban Chan beach.
17.30: Return to boat, continue cruising through the bay.
18.30: Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area.
18.30 - 19.00: Cooking demonstration in restaurant.
19.30 - 21.00: Savor a delicious set dinner in dinning room.
21.00 - 22.30: Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty spa services, drink, or night fishing.
23.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
06.30: Enjoy sunrise over the bay, or take part in our morning Tai Chi session.
06.45 - 07.45: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in dining room.
08.00 - 08.30: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
09.00 - 09.30: Check-out cabins and settle bills – luggage collection
09.30 - 10.30: Having international buffet brunch served in dining room.
10.30 - 11.00: Arrival at the pier. Transfer back to Hanoi
14.30 - 15.00: Arriving at your hotel in Hanoi
- Rates are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy, including TAX and SERVICE CHARGES.
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adults is applied.
- Welcome drinks
- Boat trip & specified program
- English speaking guide on board
- All meals per program
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance on board
- Vietnam visa arrangements, learn more.
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks, tippings
- Other personal expenses.
- Transfer round trip (on request)